Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone recommend a FAX to Email service?

Default Does anyone recommend a FAX to Email service?

Does anyone recommend a FAX to Email service? I really need one. Any suggestions totally appreciated.

Steve

I'm looking for a fax service now as we speak... If you don't care what kind of fax# you get you have some options:

faxaway.com - will get you a 206 area code, free incoming faxes $1/month

www.efax.com/efax-free - free incoming faxes with random fax number like 513 area code. completely free, but they make you download an annoying fax viewer that you must usefloatingtankringcentral.ca - $10/month your choice of area code or 1-800#..300 incoming faxes and some outgoing faxes included...option for free 30 day trial..$8/month if you pay for the whole year

I'm looking for a service that has 905Compare VoIP area codes at the moment but they are hard to find.

Hope that helps.

AirComUSA's automated fax to email Service will receive all your faxes on a toll or toll free number and auto-convert them to a .tiff/.tif or .pdf file (which the default Windows viewer can open) and send them to your email or multiple email addresses. A copy of each fax is also stored in your AirComUSA account for 10 days. They can be accessed and re-delivered from any phone. Applications include order entry faxes that can be rotated to multiple email accounts, and privacy (sensitive information is not delivered to public fax machines). Delivery to multiple locations ie: order entry, accounting, and management all simultaneously get a copy. Savings are generated by reduced phone line infrastructure. Toner cartridges, fax machine usage, paper consumption and secretarial labor is reduced and eliminated in some cases.
    ================================================== =

Fax for emailing - is it possible?

You should try out ringcentral.com

We use them for our 1-800 number but they also offer a fax-only service which I think you are looking for. It is great and they have a 'call controller' that you install on your computer which will popup on your screen and download the fax so you don't even have to open your browser. It also integrates with programs like Outlook...so take a look

Default Does anyone recommend a FAX to Email service

Is there any body who has The Sims game that could send it to me???
    Thanks a bunch.

I had efax for quite a while and just switched over to gofaxer.com which gave me a toll free number and so far has been much more user friendly than efax. I had repeated issues with the efax software not working, I was only able to access several faxes from the online interface. If you exceed your free limit one month you must upgrade to a paid account and you can't ever downgrade and keep the same number. After doing some comparison I found that gofaxer was less per month and allows more online storage of faxes. I was most concerned about reliability at the lowest cost since it isn't something I use often but when I do, I need it work.

A fax service plan lets you receive and send faxes by email and online account. It works on your desktop PC. It works on your laptop computer.
    fax to email
    Last edited by mshane; 10-27-2010 at 11:48 AM.

There is no comparision between fax and email. if there is any just send me movie on fax!

Quote Originally Posted by royal383 View Post
    There is no comparision between fax and email. if there is any just send me movie on fax!
    lol, how can you send movie on email with limited attachments?
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.