Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is actual website size?

Default what is actual website size?

What is the actual size of a perfect website design?

I use CSS so i make the width 800px so the whole site fits all types of moniter, I never specify a height this way my site auto expands to accomodate whatever is placed within.
    The Rising Mobile Application Company India

The actual width of a website template is 1002px and size of its height is depend on your website content and other data. This width size is an actual size of website which prevent from cross-browser issues.

I use CSS so i make the width 800px so the whole site fits all types of moniter, I never specify a height this way my site auto expands to accomodate whatever is placed within.
    I prefer to have those websites that will auto fit to the monitor once it is open.

When a visitor to your Website is viewing your pages through a browser, you want them to be able to see the entire width of the page without having to scroll left and right. People don't mind scrolling up and down, but they can get aggravated when they also have to scroll left and right.As a Web designer, you want to design your pages to work with as many browsers and screen resolutions as possible, but you have to find a "happy middle ground" since there are a variety of screen resolutions and sizes in use.

It depends on web developers what pixel size for breadth and height they select or need. Generally they take 1366X768.

The actual width of website is 960px.

Popular sites display a full 1024 pixel page width. Others go beyond 1024 pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by adityasingh View Post
    Steve you gives me important information.
    Generally people are using computers with 1366x768, 1600x900, and 1920x1080 resolution.

i completely agree, thanks.

Content a fluid layout like the 1140px grid could be perfect.