Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help to choose honest US ssd web host.

Default Need help to choose honest US ssd web host.

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need US based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about hostwinds.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

I know hostingsource.com is able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you have - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you. Hostwinds.com is reputed web host. You will make right decision, OP.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are the best hosting providers in US.
    Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.

I've done research and see that Hostwinds.com is experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

+ vote for Hostwinds.com - I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

I recommend to use Hostwinds hosting solutions with no hesitations. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch. When ever I needed support hostwinds.com was always there 24/7.
    Keep up the good work guys, you are definitely appreciated!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.