Thread: help with comparison

Hybrid View

Default help with comparison

Good day everyone!
    I heard Exmasters.com and Okayservers.com provide cheap and reliable servers which are amazing for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    What do you think? Any experience with them?
    Thanks in advance!
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Think that it will be also reasonable to check out a2hosting.com web hosting deals.
    Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

You should use Okayservers.com. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Thanks them a lot. Okayservers.com offer really cool dedicated servers, here is the one I like:
    - Intel Xeon E3-1245v6 CPU
    - 4c/8t - GHz /4.1GHz, - 32 GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz, - Disk SoftRaid 2x2TB SATA, - Powerful DDos Protection, - 90+ Operating Systems, - Full Root Access, - 250 Mbps bandwidth (Burst 1 Gbps*), - vRack: Included
    - UK Datacenter: 129.99$/mo. Order Now
    Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I am happy with the way I am being looked after at Atom-hosting.com - well, an excellent hosting company.
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

Use coupon code "atomserver30" and receive 30% off the price on dedicated servers.