Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the Linux Web Hosting..?

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

I would recommend SolVPS.com to everyone.
    I am very happy to say that when I needed their help, they were there. ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes.

Linux hosting is compatible with PHP and MySQL, which supports scripts such as WordPress, Zen Cart, and phpBB. Windows hosting, on the other hand, uses Windows as the servers' operating system and offers Windows-specific technologies such as ASP, .NET, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL server (MSSQL).

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

Why to try Vortexnode.com and their Budget Hosting solutions?

I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
    Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
    Thumbs up!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Linux web hosting is the hosting service that hosts open source OS like CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu. These are more security and less vulnerable to hacking.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Linux and Windows are two different types of operating systems. Linux is more secure and more efficient than Windows. Linux also has more of the features web designers expect, so unless you have websites which need specific Windows applications, Linux is the preferred choice.

You can trust QHoster.com and their cPanel Linux hosting solutions. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
    Give them a try, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

I also know that atom-hosting.com is quite good option for getting shared, vps and dedicated servers at good rates.
    Use coupon code "atomshared50" and get 50% off shared hosting plans.
    Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.
    Use coupon code "atomserver30" and receive 30% off the price on dedicated servers.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Linux hosting is better than windows if you are talking as SEO ranking.

Linux is an open source system and is therefore more cost-effective to operate and maintain than Windows, meaning that Linux hosting will cost you less than Windows hosting. Linux also has a reputation for stability and speed which means that Linux web servers will crash less often than Windows web servers and Linux runs most processes faster than Windows.