Thread: windows cloud hosting solutions?

Default windows cloud hosting solutions?

I am going to buy windows dedicated server and need to find a good cloud powered hosting account.
    ==>> 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM, 12 TB of bandwidth, Windows
    What are your views on Viux.com windows cloud hosting solutions?

Cloud Servers: Scale on Demand. Built entirely with RAID 10-protected, data-center-grade SSDs and with 40Gbps of network bandwidth to each host, Cloud Servers deliver extreme compute performance. In minutes, you can create Cloud Servers running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by №Lucky View Post
    I am going to buy windows dedicated server and need to find a good cloud powered hosting account.
    ==>> 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM, 12 TB of bandwidth, Windows
    What are your views on Viux.com windows cloud hosting solutions?
    Just check out the main site of the mentioned host to know about the hosting service you want to go with, also contact their support team to gain better insight on the features and services they provide along with the hosting service.

I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.
    Erm... good communication and customer service. Viux.com is good and reliable cloud web host.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Cloud Servers: Scale on Demand. Built entirely with RAID 10-protected, data-center-grade SSDs and with 40Gbps of network bandwidth to each host, Cloud Servers deliver extreme compute performance. In minutes, you can create Cloud Servers running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012.

VIUX.com is far suprerior web host - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session. I mostly use IM and when not available I know I can leave a support ticket - they are all over it.

I've been using viux.com cheap cloud web hosting services for 2.5 years.
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I have more than 5 years of experience in developing and hosting websites and applications using different types of technologies, but this is the first time I deal with such a great web hosting provider like Host-ed.net. Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest cPanel, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers. VIUX.com is the best Cloud Host I know and have ever dealt with.

Make sure when you look at Windows VPS pricing that you consider if the Windows license is included in the default price or if it's extra. That can make a big difference.