Thread: Server in NL

Default Server in NL

Hostsailor.com and hostround.com provide dedicated servers in NL and I wonder which way is better to follow?

I can also recommend QHoster.com web host. I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all acrossed the board.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and hostround.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
    Any host is welcome.

I found during my web hosting with Hostplay.com that their team has knowledge of everything pertaining to issue we come across on cpanel.
    Check out their dedicated Netherlands plans. Uptime is good, at least in my case, the server never went down till now.

My hosting from hostplay.com is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
    After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

DISCOUNTS: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php