Thread: Buying a trustworthy hosting service

Default Buying a trustworthy hosting service

Hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net provide VPS deals in a webmaster-friendly manner and their plans are suitable for me and I wonder which way is better to go?
    What would you do being in my place?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with reputed ones. Say Kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting deals would work fine for your needs.

I strongly believe that Hostplay.com is really good option for ordering offshore vps hosting deals.
    It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    The pricing they offer also made a huge difference when selecting a web hosting company. The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more you may ask from your web host.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    After one month of using hostwinds.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
    It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.