Thread: VPS to buy

Default VPS to buy

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk provide attractive VPS deals and I wonder which way is better to follow?

All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using Kvchosting.net SSD VPS service.
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.

Default A true low cost SSD VPS

Well basic plan of kvc starts at $49.99 which is costly. If you are looking for low cost SSD VPS then you should check AccuWeb Hosting. They provide fully managed SSD VPS starting at just $12/month with free backup, 24/7 support and monitoring of your VPS.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

I first signed up with kvchosting.net because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
    Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Their service is much appreciated.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Use VPS deals from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and libertyvps.net.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have a very responsive customer service.