Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What control panel is better, Plesk or cPanel?

Default What control panel is better, Plesk or cPanel?

I am planning to order VPS hosting solution at hostingsource.com and don't really know what control panel will be better to choose, Plesk or cPanel.
    What are the advantages of using cPanel or Plesk?

Can I trust this company?

Default Plesk

I never use Plesk but I am comfortable with Cpanel. One my clients using Plesk and she says it has some option that is better for security reason. You can easily use that but before you use I think you should know more about this in the main site of Plesk ...
    India Hosting

There is no denying the fact that cPanel control panel is preferred by the majority of webmasters and I think that you will make good choice as hostingsource.com is reliable and trustworthy web hosting provider.
    They offer attractive VPS hosting solution and discount - 50%discount - 50% off the price on VPS and dedicated server hosting plans.

I have not personally done a Plesk migration, but I do know that cPanel offer a free migration service. You can find details about it here. If nothing else you could submit a ticket and ask them for guidance on the matter.

As for the length of time to complete, it depends on the server specs (both ends), and the connection speed between them. You might try logging into each server via ssh and running top to check for signs of life. Also since its been awhile already, you could potentially check your datacenter's bandwidth graphs for either server to see if there has been large amounts of data going in/out.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand. I know much good related to hostingsource.com and I am sure that if you contact them, their highly trained experts will offer you a perfect fit for your specific needs.
    cPanel will be more reasonable choice of control panel...

To my mind, cPanel will be much better choice of control panel for you. Most of web masters appreciate mainly this one.
    As for hostingsource.com, the company has been providing hosting services for a long period of time, has nice reputation, offers nice discounts and provides stable hosting and skillful support services.
    Don't waste your time any longer and deal with it.

cPanel and Plesk are the best server boards. While every ha pluses and minuses, the best decision ought to be founded on the highlights that most nearly oblige your condition and your customers. Consider your working framework, server design, security needs and access control, and in addition ease of use inclinations.

cpanel is most populared control panel.cost effective too.cPanel is an online (Linux-based) web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.Once installed, cPanel cannot be easily removed but the best way to uninstall cPanel is by reformatting the server.

cPanel is always the best.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    To my mind Viasil will be much better choice of control panel for you. Most of web masters appreciate mainly this one.
    As for hostingsource.com, the company has been providing hosting services for a long period of time, has nice reputation, offers nice discounts and provides stable hosting and skillful support services.
    Don't waste your time any longer and deal with it.
    High praise. I'll check them out as well.
    Last edited by DarrylHis; 10-30-2021 at 02:19 PM.