Thread: swisslayer.com vs oissite.com

Hybrid View

Default swisslayer.com vs oissite.com

Servers from swisslayer.com and oissite.com are nice for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?

I want to say that swisslayer.com and oissite.com servers are worthwhile.
    They are awesome. Truly.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
    Pleasant and patient.

I have signed up with swisslayer.com Swiss server hosting and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me.
    It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support – these guys are very friendly and responsive.

I want to say that oissite.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    A2hosting.com can be good for you too as their pans are full-featured and prices are competitive.

I am pleased to deal with swisslayer.com - I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
    If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend offshore servers to you.

I have been with swisslayer.com long and I am extremely impressed. Keep up the good work!
    So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
    I can't ask for more.