Thread: swisslayer.com vs oissite.com

Default swisslayer.com vs oissite.com

Servers from swisslayer.com and oissite.com are nice for me and I need to know which way is better to follow?

I want to say that swisslayer.com and oissite.com servers are worthwhile.
    They are awesome. Truly.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
    Pleasant and patient.

I have signed up with swisslayer.com Swiss server hosting and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me.
    It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support – these guys are very friendly and responsive.

I want to say that oissite.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    A2hosting.com can be good for you too as their pans are full-featured and prices are competitive.

I am pleased to deal with swisslayer.com - I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
    If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend offshore servers to you.

I have been with swisslayer.com long and I am extremely impressed. Keep up the good work!
    So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
    I can't ask for more.

You know swisslayer.com as well as oissite.com can be good for meeting all your demands.
    The quality/price is very good , and hosting is recommended for people starting or small pages.
    The service is good and is easy to manage pages and domains .

My site is always up. I've never had any down time.

Never had any problem with Swisslayer.com team. My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared.
    I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.