Thread: Server which is good for hosting a big blog with

Default Server which is good for hosting a big blog with

Comparing deals from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net, which plan would you advise me to try?

Go ahead and contact kvchosting.net ssd host directly - Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

I would recommend hostwinds.com dedicated servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any online business.
    Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
    If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is hostwinds.com litespeed host.

Servers from legionbox.com are trustworthy and reliable.
    They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

There are no hidden traps or fees. Hostwinds.com service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...