Thread: How do I Perform Website Migration?

Default How do I Perform Website Migration?

Does there any way to migrate a live website from one server to another server without using the backup?

If you have a cPanel for your servers then it is best to transfer files using cPanel from your old host to the new web host.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

The most convenient way to transfer your website's files to your new web hosting account is via FTP. You should connect to your hosting account and download the files locally to your computer. Then you have to upload them to your new hosting account's main folder (usually public_html, www or httpdocs).

scopehosts.com is providing FREE MIGRATION (only in case you subscribe to any VPS Package with Premium Control Panels in scopehosts site)
    for all vps packages we do provide FREE MIGRATION
    Last edited by roslin; 10-28-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Site relocations happen every so often for a different reasons however apparently are one of those ranges numerous SEOs and site proprietors alike don't feel exceptionally great with.

the hosting providers generally offer free support during migrations, or you could use a free plugin to do your migration is quite easier than manually

An incident where a website experiences significant changes in areas that can have a big impact on search engine visibility is referred to as a site migration by SEO experts. These changes often involve the site's location, platform, structure, content, design, or user experience (UX).

Transfer Web Hosting in Simple Steps:

Save website files
    Database export
    Establish a new database
    Import your database
    Change the website's files
    Upload the site's files.
    Examine your website
    Update your DNS configuration
    You can also take help of best company with whom I have get my work done. I recommend that you should once take their preference and migrate your website if you are looking to migrate. They are having expertise in WordPress website migration. Also their developer are aware of design quality which will help you design your website in best way.