Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a good host to get reseller account

Default Recommend me a good host to get reseller account

I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about dailyrazor.com as well as QHoster.com and the quality of their hosting services and their server stability?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of hosting services they provide?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I definitely would recommend rockhoster.com reseller hosting plans to any webmasters or newbies looking for reliable host.
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I have many web sites hosted at several companies QHoster.com is one of the best.
    They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

I vote for qhoster.com.

Here is my recommendations for best Indian reseller hosting providers:

1. ResellerClub - Rs. 1290/Month
    2. InMotion - $ 13.99/month - InMotion is the Internation hosting provider provides services for Indian clients as well.
    3. BigRock - Rs. 519/month
    4. HostGator - Rs. 1325/month
    5. Znetlive - Rs. 856/month

No doubt, QHoster.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
    Their customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I've been running my website at QHoster.com reseller web hosting account for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. They have fast servers. Support is top notch.

I would recommend you to go with scopehosts reseller hosting service. You will be having FREE SSD, FREE cPanel, FREE Dedicated IP, FREE Domain etc. Have a look on their reseller plans.

As with all websites on the web, you must either type a web host company name or do a search for web host services with a search engine box. Or you might see an ad for web hosting. There are many articles that list web hosts and offer reviews. Start there if you want to do comparison shopping.

Default best web hosting providers

There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
    You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
    So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
    I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting