Thread: Hi friends i am looking for reseller hosting

Default Hi friends i am looking for reseller hosting

Hi friends i am looking for reseller. please let me know.

I would like to order cPanel reseller hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about mechanicweb.com and their hosting services? Are they professional? Any alternatives?

Regards
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but Mechanicweb.com have top top of both worlds!
    Thank you for the lovely experience! The price for their affordable reseller hosting deals is good. Their cool features are:
    1. Support - Detailed and Useful
    2. Server Uptime - 99.9%
    3. CloudLinux Operating System
    4. LiteSpeed Web Server

I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with Mechanicweb.com host. Their customer service is outstanding... Every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

You can also have a look at https://www.warez-host.com/reseller.php.
    For $25 per month you will have what you need
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I just moved my site to mechanicweb.com reseller hosting for a couple of reasons. Their price is great.
    They have huge amount of space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.

Hosting for multiple websites, commonly for business purposes, is known as reseller hosting. Reseller hosting does not require a separate mail server, web server, or a DNS server. Although you are reselling, it is still possible to have your name on the templates.

A Coolhandle.com Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods.

They offer the best reseller hosting services at a reasonable price.

Thumbs up Hi friends i am looking for reseller hosting

If you are looking for the best and most reliable reseller hosting provider to buy web hosting then you have to do research.
    And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
    Make a list and compare web hosting companies
    Go with company reviews
    Should be available 24/7
    Affordable plans
    Security
    For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.

Lightbulb

Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting service where a hosting company allows an individual or business to resell their hosting services to other customers. In this type of hosting, the reseller purchases hosting services from a larger hosting company and then resell these services under their own brand to end customers.

Reseller hosting can be a good option for individuals or businesses that want to start a web hosting business or offer hosting services to their own clients. By becoming a reseller, you can leverage the infrastructure and resources of a larger hosting company, while still having the flexibility to set your own prices and branding.

You may want to check
    https://www.kvchosting.net/reseller-hosting.html
    However,
    Please check VPS options as well
    https://legionbox.com/virtual-servers/

Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan only costs $8 per month to subscribe to. It also provides a number of additional features, such as free migration, free setup, and instant activation, free RV site builder, free domain for life, free private nameservers, free domain reseller account, and free auto SSL-Encrypt. Let's All of these features are provided at no additional cost.