Thread: Cloud hosting for asp.net web host required

Default Cloud hosting for asp.net web host required

I want to transfer asp.net web site with huge traffic and require reliable host:
    - 30 gbs of HD, 1500 GB of bandwidth. Pay via Bitcoin.
    One of my friends recommended me to try Aspnix.com and their deals.
    What do you know about them? Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

As an alternative, can draw your attention to a time-tested and reliable cloud host - it is Rightservers.com
    Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I would recommend you to check scopehosts windows VPS plans for your needs. You can migrate your websites without any issues. you will be having their support assistance, If you required to migrate your websites.

Go ahead and give Aspnix.com a try. It is the host you can rely on in any situation.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far they have been the best. Top notch support!

Transferred all my sites to aspnix.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

One thing I must say about aspnix.com cheap windows hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
    When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously.
    It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.

There are numerous of best hosting service providers available on the web for an ASP.NET based website hosting. If you are planning to host windows based website then windows hosting is the perfect choice for you. I've been using Asphostportal.com for over 5 years with great success. Support is usually pretty good. I use their services for hosting multiple ASP.Net websites, along with a Web API 2 service, SSL cert, email and multiple SQL Server databases. So, you can consider this provider if you’re looking for .net hosting.