Thread: Powerful dedicated servers in Mexico?

Default Powerful dedicated servers in Mexico?

I require:
    1000 gbs of HD, 16 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and the quality of their dedicated server hosting services and their server stability?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I can say that digitalserver.com.mx Mexican host has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
    They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them. The price for their dedicated servers in Mexico is reasonable.

Must say that digitalserver.com.mx have fast customer service as well as server speed connectivity.
    Problems always addressed quickly. reliable servers, great software, perfect for both resellers and shared hosting. Resellers get tons of help, free billing software and reliable servers.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended!
    Digitalserver.com.mx are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
    Thank them a lot.