Thread: How to choose the best web hosting provider?

Default How to choose the best web hosting provider?

here are thousands of web hosting companies which are available to land your domain on the internet. So how does an entrepreneur choose the right web host for his business? To ensure web host which is the best for your business here are some tips to remember.

1. In which physical site will your website be hosted?

If the web host is grounded in the Australia, then your website will take much slower to load for your UK visitors. On the other hand search engine also counts geographical location of web host for particular website. Always try to choose web host from UK if you are located in UK and your targeted audience is in UK. This will count a lot; can be helpful in Search engine optimization.

2. How and when can you contact technical support?

Most of web host will offer only email support. It is some time good until you have a problem with the email. Try to choose web host which offers both email support as well as phone support, because at the time of emergency the issue should be resolved in a quick time. Every call from the customer end should be attained and it should be resolved immediately. Technical support should be available 24/7 with a strong support team.
    If you wish to judge tech support of any web host, then call their sales number instead of support number because most of the time sales call has given higher priority than the support call.

3. What backup approaches are in place?

The back strategy is plan by monitoring how much you are paying for the service depending on this the plan are executed for your backup. There are some questions that you should ask to your web host while dealing the plans

If the server on which my website is landed goes down and cannot be recovered, is there any backup that would help to recover my account

If the whole data center is damaged, is there a backup of my account anywhere else?
    If a cruel person breaks the server's security and deletes my account, could they also delete the backups?

If you keep your website data on the regular basis then it is well and good. And try to ensure what backup strategy is your web hosting is applying to make your account secure

4. How fast do the websites load?

There is no technical edge to how many websites a web host can crush on to a single server. But the most of time, the slower the server becomes, affecting the load speed of all websites hosted on it.
    Therefore, this becomes a cost driver for the web host, and they must make an energetic decision about how much they are ready to seal up each of their servers with respect to performance.
    The lesser amount you pay the slower web server you get. So ask the web host to give list of website which is hosted on a single server. Try each website on your browser and check the speed of each website relatively.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Can draw your attention to Stratus4.com and their cheap hosting solutions. Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.

Think that it will be also reasonable to recommend Downtownhost.com - I like their features and pricing.
    They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

As for the best offshore web host I know, can recommend warez-host.com and their hosting solutions.
    It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Choosing a good web hosting provider requires a thorough research through various forums. You need to go through various reviews and customer feedback to know more about their services.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Read all the terms carefully and found very useful, thanks for sharing.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

I can recommend demontech.net and their website hosting solutions. This web host is really flexible. The code save10 - gives 10% off the price.

I suggest you to get services from trustworthy time-tested hosts. I can say ir-hosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

A web host has a large number of servers on hand to make sure that webpage requests are processed quickly and without hiccups, allowing websites to run quickly. They have a group of extremely knowledgeable and skilled individuals that are committed to ensuring a secure connection for all websites.

Here are the tips that will help you choose the best hosting provider in India for your needs:

UPTIME
    CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    PRICE
    BANDWIDTH AND STORAGE
    SSL CERTIFICATE
    MONEY-BACK OPTIONS
    SECURITY
    BACKUPS