Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shared hosting or a VPS for a new forum?

Default Shared hosting or a VPS for a new forum?

Can you guys tell me I should start with a shared hosting or a VPS for a new forum? Its quite a new forum with less forum, I think if I can get a VPS for it, it will be more better and load faster than a shared hosting. What is your advice?

Believe VPS hosting would work better than shared hosting for running a forum discussion board.
    I must say that I am satisfied using Hostforweb.com vps hosting service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.

USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    Check out these vps hosting accounts offered by:
    1) Exmasters.com
    2) Rockhoster.com
    Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Fully-satisfied using rareservers.com ssd vps hosting service. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Hello,

I think if you are looking hosting for a forum website than I suggest use the web hosting plan instead of shared hosting plan because it will get the more visitors which will increase server load. This can cause the crash problem in the website.

Thanks!
    amazon instance types

I think that worth to start with shared hosting and then shift to the VPS once you need that. And having that said you need to decide on the hosting provider which will be able to offer you both shared and VPS.
    If I were you I'd have a look at qhoster.com - they do have both shared and VPS.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

If your budget is limited, you can choose a reliable hosting or choose small VPS and be sure that your forum will work fast and reliable.
    You can use our promo code VPS10$ to order VPS for your needs

No doubt, VPS will be perfect solution for running a forum. I can recommend you to compare these hosts:
    1) HostSailor.com
    2) Ultrawebsitehosting.com
    3) Libertyvps.net
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Try to contact Mechanicweb team - they are professional and their hosting accounts are quite cheap.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

VPS hosting is more better than shared hosting, if you have enough budget, please go with VPS hosting.