Thread: Server to buy ... which one?

Hybrid View

Default Server to buy ... which one?

Hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com servers are in my mind and need to know which way is better to go to host a forum with?

Quote Originally Posted by BIsquit View Post
    Hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com servers are in my mind and need to know which way is better to go to host a forum with?
    How about exabytes.com? saw their ads that they are having promotion for startup web hosting only $0.42/mo. Link is here: http://bit.ly/2KYEFCM

Good Luck!

Hostsailor.com support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

You know hostsailor.com as well as yourlasthost.com servers are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Just started with Aspnix.com servers - and I am impressed from the start.
    I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.

Hostsailor.com have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness (I can do quite a bit through phpshell), and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host.