Thread: reseller, cloud or vps hosting? What is better?

Default reseller, cloud or vps hosting? What is better?

My budget is $30/mo

Require over 50 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on hostforweb.com web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their reseller, cloud and vps deals? Can I trust them or not?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Think that the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd recommend hostnamaste.com and their shared and reseller hosting deals.
    I like their features:
    Blazing Fast SSD Hosting with cPanel and WHM Access
    Powered by CloudLinuxOS with LiteSpeed Web Server

+ Get 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans

Please share location what do you need web hosting. A lot of affordable and stable hostings has tariff plans what you are looking for

USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!

I'm happy with Hostforweb.com cloud hosting service. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I recommend Hostforweb.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

If you are looking for cloud vps then i would suggest you to try kamatera hosting, they offer free 30 days trial to their customer. and their prices starts at $9 which is the best deal in my opinion. check out kamatera vps review on our site.
    https://www.hostyfire.com/review/kamatera-hosting/
    Best Web Hosting Services
    https://www.hostyfire.com/

I would recommend in such a case operate with the providers which can offer you both services. In this case you will be able to get what you need and shift anytime you need that.

Very pleased that I stumbled on to hostforweb.com web host.

Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
    Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.

The best way in this situation is to find your company which will offer all those kinds of the services (like hostingsource.com) and then start with shared hosting account and then upgrade the plan as you go.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.