Thread: cPanel web hosting with good uptime and fast speed

Default cPanel web hosting with good uptime and fast speed

Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose the right shared cPanel web host. Anyone to help me?
    Requirements:
    - 15 GB HD, 550 gbs of disk space, Linux + ssd storage & ssl certificates.
    I have found : QHoster.com and Mechanicweb.com
    Both looks quite good. Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?

I like QHoster.com cPanel web hosting deals. Speeds are great and everything just works.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

I like mechanicweb.com hosting deals. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features. Easy to understand website.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Shared accounts from brixly.uk are worth your attention.
    They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!

You can trust mechanicweb.com team. They're really helpful and they value their customer.. They do not farm out telephone support overseas, you can get a knowledgeable rep on the line for real-time chat or very responsive email support. And great prices too. Highly recommended.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I can put forward a recommendation to give kvchosting.net service a try. They offer cool feature-rich ssd hosting solutions.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Shared accounts from hostround.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!

Default AccuWebhosting

Hello,

I have been using AccuWebhosting since the last couple of years for my website. I choose Linux shared hosting service and happy with their service i have 4 websites, so I migrated all my websites at one place after getting excellent support and service at AccuWebhosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

QHoster.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
    Hostplax.com can be suitable for you due to their top-notch services.
    Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.