Thread: Shared account to choose the best one

Default Shared account to choose the best one

Comparing shared accounts from dailyrazor.com, avansit.com and libertyvps.net, which plan would you sign up with and why?

Would like to say that Dailyrazor.com web host has been a simply amazing experience. Their technical support is amazing.
    I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.

For Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

First, you need to understand what is a Shared Hosting!! You can check WHAT IS A SHARED HOSTING?

You can choose AccuWeb Hosting's Shared hosting plan. They provide an affordable deal to their customers. I am using their Linux SSD Shared hosting service from the last three years.

AccuWeb hosting provides SSD & Cloud Shared hosting plans with both Windows and Linux OS.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com accounts are reliable enough to sign up with.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Think Libertyvps.net offshore hosting deals will be good solution for your needs. Their team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

You know I'd have a deal only with these hosts - avansit.com and libertyvps.net.
    Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well in first line. Whenever I need second line support it takes a little longer but the problem most of the times do get's resolved in the first 2 contacts which is still way under an hour.