Thread: VPS in Europe at low prices

Default VPS in Europe at low prices

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com provide VPS in Europe on lovely conditions and I need to know which host would you go and why?

For me, QHoster.com VPS deals look attractive. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    + 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois).
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I am fully impressed with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service.
    They offer servers in different locations like: Germany, USA, The Netherlands and France. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.

You can rely on QHoster.com service. They deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast.
    Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!

My experience with QHoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

The offer seems very valuable and attractive, their services are really low price. I will give it a go, as they are also offering life time discount. Thanks for sharing this post with us. Very useful.

Rockhoster.com give you all the features you could possibly need.
    They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.