Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good vps hosting providers out there?

Default Good vps hosting providers out there?

Require over 40 gbs of disk space.
    Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Hostround.com web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their deals? Can I trust them or not?
    Discounts? Promos?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Even if you do not have any discounts or promotions you will be able to get good solution here:
    https://shop.finaltek.com/cart.php?gid=8
    I believe I have never seen such low prices like that.
    Moreover you will have professional support and fast server.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    I believe Rockhoster.com web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I have no experience with hostround webhosting company. However, I've checked the review on the different website and they have good reviews from the client. They have limited knowledge base article so you need to contact them regarding simple issue.

I have been using Linux VPS of [URL]https://www.accuwebhosting.com/Accuwebhosting since 2015 and I never face any problem regarding performance.

Please be informed that in linux VPS, you will get root (Admin) access. You will get a dedicated IP address from which you can do SSH to login in your VPS. You can install any application or software on your VPS.

If you are a non-technical person, I suggest you to purchase Linux VPS Plan with cPanel control panel. With the help of cPanel you can easily manage websites, databases, and email accounts. Many vendors offer cPanel/WHM as an add-on- service.

As you want to go Linux VPS hosting, they offer Linux VPS hosting at reasonable rate. They have divided the Linux VPS hosting Plan in two parts: 1) Classic VPS hosting and 2) SSD VPS hosting. Their [URL]https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/linux/vps-classic Classic VPS Plan starts at $7.99/month and [URL]https://www.accuwebhosting.com/vps-hosting/linux/vps-ssd SSD VPS Plan starts at $12.00/month.

If we talk about security, their servers are protected with DDoS protection & updated firewalls Security which will give advance security to your website.

They monitor 24x7 hardware equipment of the server and if they notice anything unusual, they solve it immediately. They offer 99.9% uptime guarantee.

They take daily backup of the server to protect the data from an unpredictable disaster.

Their support team agents are very helpful and they resolve the major issue within an hour. Their support team is certified by the Microsoft and Redhat is available 24x7x365 to assist you with any queries, issues or suggestions via telephone, email, and live chat.

They have content rich [URL]https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/knowledgebase knowledge base article which will help you to solve the issue from your end. If you want to learn/increase technical skill then it will be very helpful for you.

Generally, they answered every ticket within 15 minutes and resolve the critical issue within 4 hours. So I personally recommend you to go with Accuwebhosting for VPS hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Querrido View Post
    Require over 40 gbs of disk space.
    Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Hostround.com web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their deals? Can I trust them or not?
    Discounts? Promos?
    Hi, if you already have any doubt, better leave and go where you will not have any issue. You can check this :
    http://forums.thewebhostbiz.com/show...month-(59-EUR)
    Furthermore, we also have there VPS with unlimited bandwidth, so you can take advantage of that.
    And the support is always available in many languages : EN, FR, AR, ES, PL, UK, RU

Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com vps hosting deals (feature-packed as well as affordable).
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

You need to pay attention on vikhost.com with solid and trustworthy services

I never heard of the mentioned hosting providers, but i can suggest you Noushost - we are providing 40gbs of disk space + 24/7 customer support -services, instant set up,Anytime easy upgrade, 100Mbps network line, 99.89% uptime guarantee. Location-[Netherlands and Russia]

Good value. Highly recommended. Hostingsource.com always meets my expectations in all terms.
    Check out their ssd vps hosting plans (start from $8/mo). In my opinion they're the best kept secret for quality, reliable hosting.

I recommend rockhoster.com vps hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.
    You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
    Rock solid control panel.