Thread: “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete”

Default “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete”

What is “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete” ?

When we search a query in Google, it shows some suggested keywords which are Google suggest.

Autosuggest is an input field that suggests words based on what search term you have typed so far. Autocomplete is an input field (search box) that automatically completes your entry for you, based on its own internal dictionary.

Lightbulb “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete”

Google Suggest or Autocomplete is a feature of Google search that suggests search queries to users as they begin typing in the search bar. The suggestions are based on popular search terms and previous searches by the user. Google Suggest is designed to make searching faster and easier by anticipating what the user is looking for and offering suggestions in real-time.

For example, if a user types in "best restaurant in," Google Suggest may offer suggestions like "best restaurant in New York," "best restaurant in Chicago," or "best restaurant in Los Angeles," based on popular searches.

The feature is intended to help users save time and avoid typing in full search queries, and can also provide helpful suggestions for related topics that the user may not have considered. However, it's important to note that the suggestions offered by Google Suggest are algorithmically generated and may not always be accurate or relevant to the user's needs.