Thread: VPS is in need

Default VPS is in need

ASVvhost.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS accounts on sweet terms and I hesitate which way is better to follow?
    What would you do if you were me?

Hostingsource.com is reliable US web host. Support staff is amazing they will guide you on every step, will it be billing, technical thing or you are doing migration. I had no problem so far, yes it can happen that sometime you will get replies little bit late but it can happen to any support staff of any other company.
    Great value at the price.

Both mentioned companies - asvhost.com and hostingsource.com - are worth trying as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPSs.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting. Hostingsource.com pricing is good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Just want to say that asvhost.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
    KVChosting.net is able to meet all your needs and plans are full of useful resources.
    Both companies are worthwhile, servers are well-balanced and uptime is high.