Thread: Windows dedicated server

Default Windows dedicated server

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
    What server configuration i need to host this.
    Can I trust Blazing Fast Host ? Any feedbacks?
    Thanks and Regards

I have been using Hostnamaste.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their Cheap Dedicated Server hosting account.
    Speed and access to servers are great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
    you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
    those who can provide or full-fill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
    If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is the right option for you.

I am happy using netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting services.
    I run many web sites on their dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
    Holiday special: 10% discount on Dedicated Servers, VPS and cPanel web hosting plans
    https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/holiday-deals/
    Valid until 9th of January 2022

Dedicated server hosting is mainly utilized by large enterprises as it enhances huge performance, overpowered, scalability and more storage spaces are available. One more advantage of Windows committed server is the root chairman gets fitted out with the server. So, you don’t have to face any problems and issues while playing out a few assignments on the server.

Generally, the Windows server’s working system is favored for one main reason, which is a simple interface. Supervising Windows servers will be as basic as dealing with your relative machine as a Windows working system with a simple interface introduced on the server. You can be an authorized client of windows dedicated server hosting and its safety efforts are very rigid.But In windows dedicated hosting, the headway is done legitimately for the end client so it is less perplexing.

Smile

If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. With Ownwebservers pricing plans, you can get reliable and fast server hosting.

You may also save 10% on Dedicated Hosting plans with the code DH10. Now is the time to take advantage of this offer!

Unlimited bandwidth
    Excellent server administration
    Excellent backup management
    Windows and Linux support

When considering a Windows dedicated server provider, it is important to look for features that will make your investment worth your while. Some key considerations include: the provider's history, customer service and support, licensing options, and price. It is also important to verify that the provider has the required infrastructure and software in place to meet your specific needs.
    Windows dedicated server providers come in all shapes and sizes, so it is important to do your research before making a decision.