Thread: Feature-packed server hosting in Europe?

Default Feature-packed server hosting in Europe?

Looking for server provider!
    Any info on Serversbase.com and their server stability?
    need server in Netherlands
    Need over 2 TB of HD + 20 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Cool web host - they offer nice discount: 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
    Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
    Serversbase.com is GREAT!!!

cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with ServersBase.com - it is TOP web host.

The best choice for you would be to have a deal with HostSailor.com or QHoster.com as they are considered to be thre best hosting providers in Europe.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
    I feel that ServersBase.com web hosting package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business.
    I'm happy with this service.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I found serversbase.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team.
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.