Thread: VPS deal which is good for me ...

Default VPS deal which is good for me ...

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and junedataplace.com are attractive for me and need to know which plan is the best for hosting a big blog with?

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Personally I like Rockhoster.com NL VPS hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Both of them looks good, So you can opt any one. I want to know that why are you not going for any other hosts? There are many that are better than these two, Specially in cloud and cloud based disaster recovery is simple too with the tools available for it. So, I think you should look all the available options and then you should go with any.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

My site has been hosted with Exmasters.com for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about a half an hour.
    I highly recommend this web hosting provider. They offer feature-rich vps hosting solutions - pricing is quite good!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.