Thread: need hosting account with sever located in Canada

Default need hosting account with sever located in Canada

Need over 2 TB of HD + 24 GB - RAM & 20 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about canspace.ca customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

We have checked the review of Canspace.ca from Google and found that they have an excellent support. But if we talk about price, it is a little costly. Their dedicated server plan starts at $299.99/month. They offer 2 TB RAID 1 disk space, 32 GB RAM, Unlimited Bandwidth and Intel Xeon Quad Core Process in the base plan.

As you want 2 TB disk drive, 24 GB RAM and 20 TB bandwidth with Linux OS, you will have to go with Dedicated Server Plan. Our dedicated server plans start with $101.00/month. We do offer dedicated server in multiple locations. We offer Intel Xeon Processor, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB disk space with RAID 1 configuration, Unlimited Bandwidth in our base plan. You can also customize the dedicated server plan as per your requirement.
    Last edited by MarcS; 12-28-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers

Have you checked YouStable or GoogieHost Premium Hosting Package they also offer SSD Hosting at very cheap price and server located in CANADA

I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.
    I recommend canspace.ca hosting in Canada and .ca domain registration to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.