Thread: VPS in Europe at low rates

Default VPS in Europe at low rates

QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS deals are provided on lovely conditions and I need to know which account is better to sign up with?

I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I've been with QHoster.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
    They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. Payments: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking.

Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Rockhoster.com NL host now.
    I am using a ton of the space provided to me. Great prices and great throughput. Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.

QHoster.com as well as hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to have a deal with because of their unparalleled services with high uptime and low prices.
    They have fast and skillful technicians.

In the time I have been with QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS hosting, I haven't had a client come to me and complain.
    I myself, and all my websites never had a problem. The few times I did have to contact tech support, it was a question on my or my client's end.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.