Thread: Right server to sign up with

Default Right server to sign up with

Servers from xtremededi.com and legionbox.com are in my mind and I wonder which plan is tghe best to sign up with? Plan to host a forum.

It seems to me servers from junedataplace.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico. They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

The mentioned companies - legionbox.com and xtremededi.com - are the best in delivering their services in the whole IT world.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I can't praise Cloudarion.com team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer, - rather they are "real" people who know what customer service is all about.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Give INSIGHT WEB HOSTING a try. It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.