Thread: VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...

Default VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...

I am looking for a VPS account to host a blog and two hosts were advised me to try: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, so what's your would-be choice?

I'll be with Kvchosting.net for a long time to come I think. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).

I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com. Support is great indeed.
    They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a kvchosting.net customer.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
    They keep upgrading accounts for free.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I know these hosting providers offer great vps hosting packages along with nice tools & features: 1) Hosting.uk (VPS in the UK); and the 2nd one is Canspace.ca (Canada VPS)

Moved to kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting after poor service with my previous web host.
    They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.