Thread: How to resell My VPS Hosting..?

You can just simply add you margin and sale the vps to your buyer by just giving him the information. You have to buy dedicated server to have an automated setup.

Default How to resell My VPS Hosting..?

Hello Friends,

It really depends on what you want. I know some people here running VPS on Atom, of course, just for their private usage, not for public customers. Mostly, for good performance, a VPS node will have 4 hard disks at least, to run raid10 hardware. The number of VPS on each server will be different, no one can say you exact number.

You need to contact vps provider who allow reselling of their vps. They will give you discount and you can sell the vps at a higher price.

Beauty Exchange Center,No.121, Guangyuan West Road,Guangzhou,China,51000

Default How to resell My VPS Hosting..?

To activate the dedicated hosting packages for your reseller store, all you need to do is go to the Reseller Control Panel and visit the My Offers section.

Default Resell VPS Hosting

Reselling web hosting is often a lucrative business if done correctly. You need to provide good support to your clients and offer a decent set of features, but other than that, you are mostly free from worries. Of course, this depends on the nature of reselling model that you have. If you are cutting corners and relying on poor upstream hosting provider, your reselling business will not fare well.

Thus, you need to pick an upstream hosting provider that offers reliable uptime. Beyond that, you also need to have a business model that is profitable. One such concern that you should have is: which is the best way to resell web hosting? Should you opt for a reseller plan, get a VPS, or have a dedicated server?

https://www.esds.co.in/