Thread: What do I need to build a website?

Default What do I need to build a website?

Hi

Please could somebody give me a quick pointer about registrars, hosting and domains etc.

Or a link to a relevant post? I am a little confused about the whole thing.

Thanks

You will need a website builder and HTML/CSS knowledge to build a webpage.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Hi Friend,
    Creating a website from scratch is very long process. Minimum Five steps involved to create website from scratch

-Getting a domain name - This means getting suitable name for your website . By this name other people can access your website easily. This will take around 10 to 20 dollars. There are lot of domain registar available on internet like GoDaddy, Namecheap etc..
    -Getting some space to host files according to tech stack - This service will provide you to host all you code in internet. So that other people can consume your content or your service. According to your need buy the space. Lot of services are already available to serve this purchase. The same domain name provider also providing this service (GoDaddy, Namecheap). Here you need choose the platform & technology on which your code can run. For example If your code I'd written in PHP you have to choose a PHP web server with either Linux OS or Windows OS ( Linux OS is highly recommend for PHP application)
    -Write the program to create website - This is the most creative & tedious process you have to work in your entire process of creating Website from scratch.
    -Move the website code to hosting - After completed the previous process now I think your application is currently working on your local computer. If this is the status then move your whole code to your hosting sever by FTP (FileZilla) or else upload it via their web interface.
    -Add analytics to website If you want to see website traffic - To know customer demographics & performance of website. Install analytics tool like Google Analytics.

check_circleGet a domain. ...
    check_circleGet a domain email address. ...
    check_circleChoose a website building application or platform. ...
    check_circleCreate and customize your website with a design template. ...
    check_circleAdd visual elements: logos and images. ...
    check_circleGet website hosting. ...
    check_circleSign up for Google Analytics.
    Last edited by Lewis-H; 06-11-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Default what do I need to build a website?

Hi
    If you are interested in website design first thing most important is your ideas about website. What is the goal behind of your website, then finally choose the web development companies, as per research I recommend you DxMinds is the website development company and best mobile app development companies in Singapore, Sydney and India

Creating a website is easier.

Website built with WordPress or Bootstrap.

WordPress is easy to maintain a blog website… compared to other languages.

There are three easy steps to build a website:

Register a domain name - Without a name, your website simply cannot function. Think of it as a street address for a house, where the address is the domain name and the house is your website.

Hire a website development company: Hire an IT staffing company who have highly experienced web developers, who worked on different technologies and provide high-performance business solutions.

Start building your website – you can build your website with Different technologies. you can build your website in 2 ways with a front end and a back end. Frontend and backend web development are where the first one serves the client side and the second is supporting the server side.

Front-end web development is the development of the graphical user interface of a website, through the use of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

Back-end development means working on server-side software, which focuses on everything you can't see on a website. Server-side use framework ASP.NET.

If you are looking for website development services, the top platform is QServices Inc. According to your business requirement, they can provide custom web development services. They have an expert group of web developers who deal with platforms like Angular, React, and JavaScript. Get in touch with us for further details.
    https://www.qservicesit.com/