Thread: QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com - which one is better to sign up with?

Default QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com - which one is better to sign up with?

QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com - which one is better to sign up with as I plan ot host a forum?

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! QHoster.com tech support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with QHoster.com Linux VPS hosting, but I can already see great things!
    I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

QHoster.com as well as yourlasthost.com accounts are respectable enough to have a deal with as they are able to satisfy all your demands.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

All I can say QHoster.com cPanel web host offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
    My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.

I have been happily hosted with QHoster.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!
    They are offering nice special: VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles).
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I want to say that QHoster.com is not the only company which is worth trying.
    Rockhoster.com plans can be suitable for your needs due to their resourceful plans.
    These hosts are great and trustworthy.

I've found another discounts on QHoster.com hosting deals: Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to 6, 12, 24, 36 month billing cycles)
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Pretty good server hosting packages you can get at Apps4Rent.com - nice pricing as well as reliable.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.