Thread: Any expert's help to choose the host?

Default Any expert's help to choose the host?

Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check Exmasters.com and Centohost.com hosting solutions.
    In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Just here to say that exmasters.com web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!

I wouldn't move from hostingsource.com US web hosting for anything, not while it's working as great as now! Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

Hey there!
    I am not aware of the quality of service provided by Exmasters.com and Centohost.com hosting solutions. Therefore it will be better that if you do some research online before selecting a hosting provider service. Go through the online reviews and the following checklist.
    1. Uptime
    2. Available storage
    3. Monthly traffic
    4. Loading speed
    5. Data security
    6. Customer support
    7. Payment methods
    8. Do a free trial
    9. Discover extra benefits
    Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
    Thank you...

Default Any Expersts help to choose the host?

Choosing a best web hosting service is difficult nowadays because web hosting service providers are increasing day by day and their technology also increasing in parallel. For choosing the web hosting service, you must know the quality of 5 points that I am going to mention below..

1. Speed: Google ranking only plays the role in the website. If you rank in google, you will be popular. solution for this, Load speed must be higher and so visitors will come and visit your web host.

2. Uptime: Your Website wants to live round the clock 24/7 which makes the better criteria for the web hosting service where your website will be visible to all the peoples.

3. Support: While providing the web hosting service surely there will be some technical issue will happen. To resolve the fault, you want to have technical support 24/7.

4. Security: Malware and virus causes will be common but before causes happen to web hosting service you want to be ready for precautionary measures.

5. Value: The features expansion and offering price for the web hosting service will play the better growth for the best web hosting service.

Before choosing any web hosting provider for your website, please check company reviews and affordable hosting plans.

In my opinion there is no better host then Zakservers.com offshore server hosting, with the same price I mean.
    12 Server locations: Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.
    I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Choosing a web hosting service is difficult nowadays because web hosting service providers are increasing day by day and their technology also increasing in parallel. For choosing the web hosting service, you must know the quality of 5 points that I am going to mention below.,

Speed: Google ranking only plays the role in the website. If you rank in google, you will be popular. solution for this, Load speed must be higher and so visitors will come and visit your web host.
    Uptime: Your Website wants to live round the clock 24/7 which makes the better criteria for the web hosting service where your website will be visible to all the peoples.
    Support: While providing the web hosting service surely there will be some technical issue will happen. To resolve the fault, you want to have technical support 24/7.
    Security: Malware and virus causes will be common but before causes happen to web hosting service you want to be ready for precautionary measures.
    Value: The features expansion and offering price for the web hosting service will play the better growth for the best web hosting service.

You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.
    Like these web hosts:
    1) digitalserver.com.mx
    2) hostnamaste.com
    3) mddhosting.com
    Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.