Thread: Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ...

Default Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ...

Servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are in my mind which one should I try as I intend to host a blog?

I highly recommend Kvchosting.net ssd hosting. I plan on being with them a long time.
    Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I'd draw your attention to servers from time-tested companies: hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Kvchosting.net is a good web hosting provider. I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails.
    These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Give my vote for QHoster.com and their server hosting deals. They offer +30 server locations: USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong) and many more.

Good luck, OP

My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. QHoster.com is a reliable provider.
    I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwidth is much for such a cheap price.