Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IP address change solution

it so simple choose a proxy near of you. Then, use that address and port in your web browser.
    Daisy

I'm working in a company that offers Custom Written Essays and I'm using my own pc to do my task and I don't have any idea about changing ip...thanks for this post!

Very nice information.I too got blocked my some websites.Shall i go ahead and use this IP address change solution?will it works?Pls clarify my doubt!!!!

knowledgebase software

Quote Originally Posted by figage View Post
    Hi, I need to change my Ip address to visit some sites, because my ISP was blocked there, found attractive VPN solutions from http://change-mon-ip.com/, what do you think about this?

Establish a serial console connection. Refer to the Establish a Serial Console Connection section of Installing and Configuring Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine 4.1 for more information.

Once the console connection is established, use the set ip command and press Enter.

Provide new information, such as the IP address, and use the reboot command in order to reboot the ACS SE.

After the backup ACS SE works. Log into GUI and confirm these:

On ACS hardware/appliance, choose NIC Configuration > Reports and Activity > Appliance Status Page. Copy the IP address of the ACS SE.

Choose Interface Configuration > Advanced Options. Check Distributed System Settings and press Submit.

Choose Network Configuration > AAA Servers > Search. Type the IP address of the ACS hardware/appliance and choose Search. Note down the Name against the IP address of the ACS SE.

Choose Network Configuration > Proxy Distribution Table > (Default). Make sure that the name that appeared against the IP address of the ACS hardware/appliance is in the Forward To column. If it is not, move it, and move all other entries under AAA Servers column and choose Submit + Restart.

thanks for sharing your idea here

Once the IP Address of the apprehension server has been changed, you will charge to change the Host acreage in the config folio of the specific apprehension server in the User Interface on the Enforce Server.

really an very good information has been shared Thanks for sharing

Change the settings to “Loose” and the frequency of re-authentication will be lowered. You can also disable it entirely.
    Disable proxy domains. If you do not perform this step, you have to utilize a proxy server with a static IP address to establish and maintain your connection.