Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IP address change solution

Default IP address change solution

Hi, I need to change my Ip address to visit some sites, because my ISP was blocked there, found attractive VPN solutions from http://change-mon-ip.com/, what do you think about this?
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Hello, I believe that VPN services is the perfect fit for your needs and its also secure and fast, change-mon-ip.com is a reliable VPN provider and their support is really helpful, you will be pleased by their affordable prices

Wow, how small world, I use change-mon-ip.com services for a 2 month for online gaming and their connections are stable, performance is high and support is always available.

I know that solutions from change-mon-ip are secured and stable. You will get helpful high available support and high performance for a competitive prices
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I agree this one.. IP address change through we will get better solution.. Thanks for this update..

Well, there is many ways to change your IP..
    but the best one is using "Platinum Hide IP"

I'm using it sometimes ... it's reliable!

If you have static IP address then you will with this method be able to renew your IP address but your IP address (static IP address) will be not changed. If you have static IP address then theonly way for changing IP address is calling your ISP and give them good reason why you want to change IP address.

Try turning off (or unplugging the power off) your Cable/DSL modem for five minutes. In many cases this will change your IP address. However, if that does not change your IP address, repeat the process for 8 hours (overnight works well) instead of 5 minutes. Hopefully this will result in an IP change.

If the above does not result in your IP address changing, please look through the below for the situation that best matches yours and attempt to change your IP address that way. Unfortunately you are not able to get your IP address to change in all cases, as it is ultimate determined by your ISP's DHCP configuration (when you've got a dynamically assigned IP address, that is.)

the changing the ip address is one of the easy work ...

change my ip
    hide my ip are some of the software that hides the ip makes an fake ip to others..
    cegonsoft

wow...thanks for the great information!