Thread: What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

Default What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth.
    Found Hostforweb.com web host with Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
    What are your suggestions for the list?

Since I started with Hostforweb.com web hosting service, I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that.
    The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Try to widen your search and also compare these web hosts: Canspace.ca and Cloudarion.com - they are professional and trustworthy.

Wanna add that Hostforweb.com web hosting is my lifesaver, their support is amazingly helpful and so informative, they have been helping me non stop for a over a year, what i love most about them is their quick sufficient reply that always satisfy me, the server is really fast and i never experienced any down time, the price is really helpful.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

A web host, or company that provides the servers that store and power a website, is required for any website. Here are a few easy steps to help you discover the best web host for your needs

These are some important features to consider while choosing a web host

Uptime
    Customer support
    Storage limit
    Security
    Technical support