Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: keyword imporantce for any website

Default keyword imporantce for any website

Keyword Research is by far the most important aspect in any Search Engine Optimization initiative. This article shall discuss the important aspects of keyword research process.

Keyword Phrase Research is a process of selecting the most optimum performance keyword phrases that can help visitors find your site. You may have spent days and months on fine-tuning your web pages for a better ranking with the major search engines, yet it will all amount to a big waste if the right keyword phrases are not targeted. It's like not being able to reach your destination even after running your best race because you started out on the wrong road. Even if you achieve high search engine rankings, you may not get relevant traffic if you select the wrong keywords. Therefore, the foremost step in any SEO campaign is identifying your target audience and researching what keyword phrases they might be searching in the search engines to locate a site like yours.

Default keyword imporantce for any website

Selecting keywords is one of the most critical jobs when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) it falls only behind link building when it comes to ranking in the major search engines. You must think extremely carefully about what keyword phrases and word choices people will use when looking to buy a service or finding information about a product.

First off you want to construct a giant list of words that relates in anyway to your product these keywords or phrases need to cover every side of your business or products that are related to your website. I'd also suggest selecting keywords that are also related to your keyword phrases but are one step away from being related to your business. This could bring more traffic to your site down the line.

Put yourself in your potential customers shoes. What search phrases would you type in if you were searching for you service. The next step is to judge how valuable and competitive these keywords are. The bigger the numbers the harder is going to be to rank for a selected search phrase.

They best free online keywords tools to use include Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords and the Overture tool. I might suggest using the Wordtracker tool and selecting phrases that have between three thousand ten thousand searches each month. Any more searches and it will take a considerable time to rank and any less and you will not get sufficient traffic. Now narrow down your list to about seventy keyword phrases and use them when putting together your site content. I would make one page specifically geared to each and every keyword on your list to slowly build good targeted content to your site. The Home page will be geared to your main keyword however as will the majority of your incoming external links.

Of course Keyword are important for a website .If you will get adsense account than google will pay you according to your website keyword .You can check keywords importance using Adwords tools .

Yeah keywords are important for website promotion but it also depends on density of the keyword.

Keyword Research is considered to be one of the most important process of optimization. While undertaking this process much care should be provided and keyword selection should be made wisely. A highly competitive keywords may require a time and extra work to appear ahead of competitor apart from it very low targeted keyword will not yield any business for the company, so a moderately competitive keyword with number of searches can be targeted and accordingly a strategy should be build.

Keywords is really important for greate back linkings. which is crawled by search engine very fast.

Post Re:

Targeted keywords are the main part of web site. If you have good targeted keywords in site than you will sure get good position for your site. There are also some other factor which you have to consider like keyword density, Keyword Proximity and others.

Right keyword are very important to increase visibility of your website.
    Search engine users enter keyword phrases into a search engine to find the information they need. You need to find yourself on top for those keywords.

Keyword. That's the very first thing need to be consider when promoting your websites.

I totally agree with you, keyword is one of the most important step in SEO. If the keyword selection is not proper then it is very difficult to get visits from your targeted audience.
    But i want to ask you one question to every one.
    At present i am using Google adword for searching keyword but two month before i use SEO book keyword tool for searching best keywords.
    But now sometime i get confuse between this two. I don't understand which one is the batter and which one true.

Which is the best tool for keyword searching?

Google adwords Or SEO Book keyword tool?