Thread: Web Hosting for Live Streaming?

Default Web Hosting for Live Streaming?

I'd like to host several adult content web sites with Live Streaming. need help to choose reliable provider.
    require 2 Tbs of disk space, unmetered bandwidth, Linux, Streaming video support.
    What can you say about Datapacket.net , Dreamhost.com , Hostforweb.com web hosting services?
    What host is better from your views?

I have hosted my own two websites on GoogieHost premium hosting. it's really good for me. you can test their servers at Just $0.01 for the first month. with 30 days money back guarantee.

Datapacket.net have really superb reputation in the hosting services market. Response time was okay.
    Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtimes but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I'd like to draw your attention to Jelastic.com Kubernetes hosting services.
    It has a unique pay-as-you-use pricing model and is available as public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud in about 60 data centers worldwide.

There are many hosting platforms that offer streaming audio, video, and live streaming services. Some of the most popular options include:

YouTube: YouTube is a popular choice for hosting streaming audio and video content. It's free to use and has a large user base, making it easy to share your content with a wide audience.
    Vimeo: Vimeo is a paid hosting platform that offers high-quality streaming video services. It has a range of features designed for professional video creators, including advanced analytics, customizable player options, and support for live streaming.
    Twitch: Twitch is a popular platform for live streaming video games, but it can also be used for other types of live streaming content. It has a large user base and offers a range of features, including chat integration, donation options, and the ability to monetize your streams.
    Facebook Live: Facebook Live is a feature of the Facebook platform that allows you to stream live video to your followers. It's easy to use and has a large user base, making it a good option for reaching a wide audience.
    Periscope: Periscope is a live streaming app owned by Twitter that allows you to stream video from your mobile device. It's easy to use and has a large user base, making it a good option for reaching a wide audience.
    Ultimately, the best hosting platform for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It's a good idea to research and compare different platforms to find the one that best fits your needs.

Lightbulb

OwnWebServers is currently running a New Year sale, offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

Get gigapros.com affordable servers.
    Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
    Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.