Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why SEO is Important for new websites?

Default Why SEO is Important for new websites?

hi

Why SEO is Important for new websites?

SEO is important as it helps to optimize your webpages to rank higher in search engines. They help to build your website reputation and benefits your online business.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

Default Why SEO is Important for new websites?

Hi Friends,
    Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules for optimizing you website for search engines and improve your search engine rankings. It is a great way to increase the quality of your web site by making it user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.

Search engine optimization is important because:

-SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
    -SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
    -Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
    -SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.

SEO help to optimize your blog to increase search engine visibility.

Search engine optimization is important because: ... SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.

SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    SEO is important as it helps to optimize your webpages to rank higher in search engines. They help to build your website reputation and benefits your online business.
    Ya. You are right. without SEO you can't grow your business
    company services

Because SEO is most helpful for getting higher rank of the Website on Google search Engine ......

SEO is, in fact, necessary in today's marketplace. Potential customers do not use the phone book. They use a computer, smartphone or tablet to find what they need. Any business with a website needs to be visible when a potential customer uses an electronic device to search for its product or service.
    Edward Johnson | Top WBM Brands