Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sibername or serverpoint?

Default sibername or serverpoint?

getting quality service of shared hosting with possible domain registration, which of the companies should I prefer - sibername.com or serverpoint.com?

Please express your points about these providers?

If you are looking for reliable places to order shared hosting solutions, check Site5.com, Just199.com, Pinellashosting.com and Hostgator.com!
    I am sure that it will be a good solution to compare them and choose the best one.
    I believe these companies are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Sibername.com ... this company is a reputable domain registrar with ICANN, CIRA and EURID-accreditation and there is a discount on them: muniwht2.
    It's good until April 2, 2011!
    Prices are affordable and services are fast and secure.

Think that you can reg domain with them, but not so sure about their hosting opportunities.
    I think you should broaden the range of your search. have a look at hosticon.com - the prices for the hosting plans are reasonable and I can say that this decent host is flexible enough to meet all your specific needs.

Well, both companies have nice reputation in the market.. contact them both and see what they will offer you.. then make your final decision.

I find serverpoint.com more reasonable to get hosting from, at least because of more efficient cost and specs balance.

Sibername would be chosen by me because of their top-notch services (ott44wht is their voucher).
    Services are full-featured and their troubleshooting support is unmatched.

Serverpoint is more preferable from my point of view.
    Their uptime is high and tech staff is active and helpful in all aspects and services are not pricey.

I also think serverpoint.com is better here. Their p[rices are lower and they are more experienced and known as the webhost

I think you should have more options to choose from. Take a look at Surf7, experienced host that is offering reliable solutions with high available support for a competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact them directly to know more