Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your preffered programming language on the web?

amazing but i also php language with javascript.really very nice programming languave on the web.thanks for sharing the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinwilson View Post
    I prefer PHP either as it is very easy to learn and it is free.
    strongly agree

Also I prefer for PHP because its easy to learn and easy to use. It is an extremely famed web development scripting framework language that is utilized essentially for numerous online web applications.

PHP is widely used as its open source
    Mantra Information Services Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

I use PHP for Web Programming as it open source and easily available.

My preferred coding language is PHP. PHP appears for Hypertext Pre-processor. It is from Start Resource and that's why it is no cost. You can obtain it from the Internet. It is no cost this is the purpose that it is used by so many companies for creating their web page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    My preferred coding language is PHP. PHP appears for Hypertext Pre-processor. It is from Start Resource and that's why it is no cost. You can obtain it from the Internet. It is no cost this is the purpose that it is used by so many companies for creating their web page.
    very well said Jordan your right!

I think it all depends on your needs. If I want to developer 5-10 pages website then i will go for HTML using CSS and DIV. If I want Dynamic site on big site then I will go for PHP using any Open Source like Joomla, Drupal. If I want to go for Blog then I will go for WordPress platform. i never use Asp. its so costly for Hosting services.

Cheers
    Mantra Information Services Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

I use PHP and it’s my favourite too. I’ve been using it for a long time and I’m really satisfied with it.

I like PHP most for making website. One of the greatest advantages of PHP website development is the fact that PHP is free of charge. PHP is a general purpose programming language and the fact that over 20 million sites and over 1 million Web servers use it is testament to its superiority. PHP is advantageous in that it is possible to do custom Web development easily.