Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your preffered programming language on the web?

I mostly prefer to PHP. It is an free web forum area encoding expressions available on internet and in market place. It is very easy to use and is so popular now.
    Last edited by dikertrome; 06-11-2012 at 06:00 AM.

Go with PHP. It's easy to learn, interacts well with databases such as MySQL, and works well across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, etc).

PHP and Java can be used for advanced programming.And it results in better user friendly programming language.

Yes, I also preferred PHP for web designing. I know it's server is expensive but PHP server is highly secure and it creates dynamic web pages. PHP is easily learned and use or run any operating system and can use any database. Like MySQL, ODBC, and Oracle.

PHP and Java my preferable language to design and write a code for programming and software.
    iNeedname.com :- Find Domain Name via Gtalk

I love html, css, and php language for learning.

Javascript is the most popular programming language in the world and is in high demand among various organizations.

Tech Leona is one of the Best Web Design companies that aid you with customized Web Designing Services.

Default What is your preffered programming language on the web?

Javascript is the most popular programming language in the world and is in high demand among various organizations