Thread: Server which is reliable and inexpensive ...

Default Server which is reliable and inexpensive ...

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are to my liking and need to know which plan is the best in terms of hosting a heavy website? Any ideas?

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I have been with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING for over 8 months and I have no complains so far.
    They provide a great number of tools for you to implement on your websites through the cPanel (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla). Check out their server hosting deals.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Use servers from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

I switched all my WordPress sites over to Kvchosting.net ssd shared account and have been impressed with these guys. I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

KVChosting.net is not the only company to have a deal with, I'd draw your attention to QHoster.com company as their plans are full of useful resources.
    These hosts are worthy and trustworthy.

Recently moved to kvchosting.net SSD server ($89.99/mo) after a nightmarish debacle with another hoster. They have excellent support, and prices are good. Recommended. I am quite a happy customer.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I've found kvchosting.net support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.